JONES COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — A second positive case of coronavirus has been confirmed in Jones County.
According to Jones County Judge Dale Spurgin, the second positive case is a male in his 40s who was in contact with another confirmed case.
The man is currently in self isolation.
No additional information was released regarding this case.
The county reported their first case, a woman in her 60s, on Monday.
- Eula defeats Westbrook, moves to State Semifinals
- ACU men and women sweep UIW in season finale
- Poet Amanda Gorman said she was targeted by security guard: ‘One day an icon, the next a threat’
- Senate approves President Biden’s COVID-19 relief plan, headed back to House for final approval
- Spring break canceled across the country for thousands of college students