JONES COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — A second positive case of coronavirus has been confirmed in Jones County.
According to Jones County Judge Dale Spurgin, the second positive case is a male in his 40s who was in contact with another confirmed case.
The man is currently in self isolation.
No additional information was released regarding this case.
The county reported their first case, a woman in her 60s, on Monday.
- Protecting our protectors: TDEM deploys disinfectant and Texas-based tech to sanitize State Operations Center
- Georgia teen pens 300 letters urging elected officials to protect prisoners from coronavirus
- ‘March for Floyd’ planned for Saturday morning in Abilene
- Trump meets with CEOs to discuss how to safely reopen economy
- Tennessee police chief’s tweet condemning police brutality goes viral