JONES COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — A third person in Jones County has tested positive for COVID-19.
According to a social media post from Stamford Mayor James Decker, a woman in her 50s recently tested positive for the novel coronavirus, the third case in Jones County.
No other information about the woman was released.
Jones County has also enacted a burn ban “to protect first responders from possible exposure to the virus.
Decker also issued a news release, which can be seen below.
- Abilene High, Cooper and Wylie dominate in regular season finales
- DISH Network puts consumers at risk of losing network and local programming during pandemic
- Friday Evening Forecast: Sweater Weather Making a Stay In the Big Country and With It a Few Rain Chances.
- Abilene Black Friday shoppers changing approach for pandemic
- Telemundo Abilínea – 27 de noviembre, 2020