BIG COUNTRY, Texas (BigCountryHomepage.com) – Looking for something fun to do this weekend in the Big Country? Check out this list of events for this upcoming weekend (November 24-26).
Throughout the weekend:
United Way of Abilene Winter Lightfest
Friday through Sunday
2250 E.N. 10th Street
Friday, November 24:
Record Guys Black Friday RSD
Record Guys – 701 South Leggett Drive
10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Make & Take
3:00 to 5:00 p.m.
Board & Brush Abilene
Saturday, November 25:
Book Signing with Janice Six
1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
Texas Star Trading Co. – 174 Cypress Street
Pretzels with Santa
2:00 to 3:00 p.m.
Mall of Abilene – 4310 Buffalo Gap Road
- Friday at 6:00 p.m. – Dave Martinez at Matera Bar and Grill
- Friday at 6:30 p.m. – Kelton Bernard at Lytle Land & Cattle
- Friday at 7:00 p.m. – Chrissy Phillips at Sharon’s BBQ
- Friday at 8:00 p.m. – Brad Good at The Ice House at LSDG
- Friday at 8:00 p.m. – Caleb Sutton at Mulligans Sports Bar and Grill
- Saturday at 11:00 a.m. – Greg Young at Texas Star Trading Co.
- Saturday at 2:00 p.m. – Jessica Robertson at Moose Mountain Coffee
- Saturday at 6:00 p.m. – Kelton Bernard at Matera Bar and Grill
- Saturday at 6:30 p.m. – Terry Barrington at Lytle Land & Cattle
- Saturday at 7:00 p.m. – Dave Hobbs at Betty Rose’s South
- Saturday at 7:00 p.m. – Gary P. Nunn at Aztec Theater (Albany)
- Saturday at 7:00 p.m. – Brenda Kay at Sharon’s BBQ
- Saturday at 8:00 p.m. – Abby French at Mulligans Sports Bar and Grill
- Saturday at 8:00 p.m. – Andrew Jones at The Ice House at LSDG
- Saturday at 8:00 p.m. – Outta the Blue at VFW 6873
- Saturday at 9:00 p.m. – Love is Blind at Doc’s
Editor’s note: If you know of an event that you want to be included in this article, click here to email the details