ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – The Abilene Hispanic Business Council will be hosting the business annual showcase “Business Mercado (Market).”
“The intent of the event is building a bridge with the Hispanic consumer,” according to the Abilene Chamber of Commerce website.
“Open to all businesses interested in connecting with the Hispanic market, this high energy, family-friendly event spotlights the Hispanic culture in Abilene with mariachis, ballet folklorico and other family fun activities throughout the day.”
“Business Mercado leverages branding and marketing opportunities, while benefiting from business-to-business and business-to-consumer networking with more than 100 exhibitors and close to 2,000 attendees.”
Details of the event:
Date: Saturday, October 12, 2019.
Time: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM CDT
Location: Abilene Convention Center
1100 North 6th St. Abilene TX 79601
For more information click HERE
- Ribbon cutting celebrates upgrades to Minter Park in Downtown Abilene
- California pair charged with hate crime for vandalizing Black Lives Matter mural
- International student worried as ICE threatens to boot students with online-only university courses
- Coronavirus negatively impacting Taylor Co. budget
- DPS identifies 24-year-old woman killed in Sweetwater crash on Monday