ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – The Abilene Hispanic Business Council will be hosting the business annual showcase “Business Mercado (Market).”
“The intent of the event is building a bridge with the Hispanic consumer,” according to the Abilene Chamber of Commerce website.
“Open to all businesses interested in connecting with the Hispanic market, this high energy, family-friendly event spotlights the Hispanic culture in Abilene with mariachis, ballet folklorico and other family fun activities throughout the day.”
“Business Mercado leverages branding and marketing opportunities, while benefiting from business-to-business and business-to-consumer networking with more than 100 exhibitors and close to 2,000 attendees.”
Details of the event:
Date: Saturday, October 12, 2019.
Time: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM CDT
Location: Abilene Convention Center
1100 North 6th St. Abilene TX 79601
For more information click HERE
- VIDEO: APD officer caught on camera stopping traffic to help elderly man get across the street
- Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney still missing, Birmingham Police confirms
- Doctor sounds off on Impossible Burgers: ‘They’re not healthy’
- Yahoo users: How to file a claim for money in data breach settlement
- ‘HE SNAPPED’: Florida man drove truck into neighbor’s kitchen after the family ‘made fun of him’, witnesses say