BLACKWELL, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – A Big Country volunteer fire department was extra busy Friday, dealing with a controlled burn, a grass fire, and a fully engulfed trailer all in one day.
The Blackwell Volunteer Fire Department says their team started the morning by responding to a potential fire, but luckily, it was just a false alarm from a controlled burn.
Then, they were asked to assist the Bronte Volunteer Fire Department with a large grass fire, and as they were leaving, they were asked to respond to a structure fire on Hwy 277.
When the arrived, they found an unoccupied trailer and a vehicle fully engulfed in flames.
No one was injured during any of the incidents to which they responded.
- Live musical performances continue at Play Faire Park
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- Saturday Evening Forecast: A Final September Cold Front.
- México envía bomberos para ayudar combatir incendios en California
- Texas health department reports 3,283 new coronavirus cases