CALLAHAN COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – A motorcyclist was killed after hitting a hog in Callahan County Tuesday night.
Grabiel O. Cerda, 49, of Baird was pronounced dead at the scene of the crash on US 283 just south of Baird around 11:15 p.m., according to a press release from the Texas Department of Public Safety.
The press release states Cedra was riding his motorcycle south on the highway when he hit a hog, causing his bike to lay over.
He was not wearing a helmet at the time of the crash, the report reveals.
This crash is still under investigation. No further information was released.
- 30 new COVID-19 cases in Taylor County, 253 active cases
- North Carolina family claims funeral home put wrong body in casket
- Tuesday Morning Forecast: July 7th, Warm with a few isolated showers possible across the area.
- BREAKING: Free ‘surge testing’ in South Texas as COVID-19 cases and deaths mount
- Beats by Dre announces Bubba Wallace endorsement deal: ‘Hate cannot win the day’