South Abilene home catches fire Friday afternoon

Local News

ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – A home in south Abilene caught fire Friday afternoon.

Firefighters responded to a residence on S. 19th Street in between Amarillo Street and Vine Street around 4:00 p.m.

Flames were showing from the home when KTAB and KRBC arrived at the scene, but the home wasn’t fully involved. 

It’s unknown if anyone was inside when the fire began.

BigCountryHomepage is working to get additional information. Check back for any updates. 

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss

KRBC News

Trending stories