ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – A Longtime Buffalo Gap restaurant is sharing its secrets in a new recipe book.
There was a book release reception for “Perini Ranch Steakhouse – Stories and Recipes for Real Texas Food” Saturday afternoon.
This is the second cookbook from Lisa and Tom Perini coming out twenty years after the first was published.
The well-known steakhouse has been mentioned in publications across the nation such as the new york times, so what makes it so special?
“We’ve been doing this a long time and have been trying very hard and I think that’s what it is, we love people we’re in the hospitality business and this is what we do,” said Tom Perini, owner of Perini Ranch Steakhouse.
There will be a book signing next Tuesday at 5 pm at Texas Star Trading Company.
You can order a copy of the book here http://bit.ly/2Xp7Ias
- Newly appointed Anson Police Chief continues mission of late predecessor
- Woman says 4-foot snake ‘slithered up’ from toilet in Colorado apartment
- ACU receives $30.5 million for nuclear research reactor
- Going the distance while staying socially distant, Wylie cross country runners return to action
- Bangs Dragons plan to make some noise in 2020