(CNN) – A manufacturer is recalling thousands of ceiling fans. It says the blades can fly off and cause injury.
Lowes sold the Harbor Breeze 48-inch Santa Ana ceiling fans between May 2014 and January 2016.
The manufacturer has received 210 complaints about the blades coming off. The Consumer Product Safety Commission said in 10 cases they caused injuries.
The commission said people who have the fans should stop using them and contact Fanim Industries.
- Mahoning County engineer says flushing wipes can lead to flooded basements
- Saturday Evening Forecast: With oak season upon us, take a look at our carwash forecast.
- Abilene y Condado Taylor suman ya 7 casos confirmados de Coronavirus.
- Screen printing company designs coloring t-shirts
- Local restaurant hosts drive-thru crawfish boil