(CNN) – Burger King is introducing what it calls “The Ghost Whopper” just in time for Halloween.
The sandwich features a burger and a white cheddar cheese-flavored bun and is topped with tomatoes, lettuce, mayo, ketchup, pickles and white onions.
It’s not the first time Burger King has gotten into the spirit of the holiday. The fast-food chain sold the “Nightmare King” last year, and the “Halloween Whopper,” which had a black bun back in 2015.
“The Ghost Whopper” will go on sale Oct. 24, but sadly, it’s only available in 10 select locations in Detroit, Memphis, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, Savannah, Georgia, Summerville, South Carolina and New Orleans.
- Howard Payne receiver Jake Parker took the long road to becoming a Yellowjacket
- AISD prepares for athletes to return for strength and conditioning
- Don’t throw it out: What to do if you trashed your stimulus debit card
- Capitol Hill protesters call on lawmakers for action on policing
- 3 men tied to right-wing extremists plotted to terrorize Vegas protests, prosecutors say