WACO, Texas (Big 2/Fox 24) – A new chicken sandwich is entering the ring.
The Bushbaby Chicken Sandwich, from Bush’s Chicken, will officially enter the market next month.
Company officials say the sandwich features two of their famous chicken tenders on a King’s Hawaiian Bun with Bushbaby sauce and pickles.
The Bushbaby sandwich was inspired by Bushbaby sauce, which was created in honor of the late Charlene Bush. The sauce was so well received by the public that the company wanted another way to feature it; leading to the creation of the Bushbaby chicken sandwich.
You can get your hands on the Bushbaby sandwich at all 78 Bush’s Chicken locations starting Oct. 1.
- Heroes recognized at Abilene Police Department for saving lives
- City of Abilene says new smart meters providing accurate reads
- Debate quiz: Who said it? Biden or Trump?
- Eagles happy to have their coach back
- Cooper offensive line is growing up and opening holes