ATLANTA — Starting in April, Chick-fil-A will sell 16-ounce bottles of its signature sauce and its Polynesian sauce. Sales will be in Florida locations of Publix, Target, Walmart and Winn-Dixie as part of a pilot program.
According to Forbes, that’s roughly 1,800 locations.
The starting price will be $3.49. All the proceeds from store sales of the sauce will go to Chick-fil-A’s employee scholarship program.
According to CNN, some Florida locations of Chick-fil-A will also offer 8-ounce bottles of its signature, Polynesian, Barbeque, Honey Mustard and Garden Herb Ranch sauces with catering orders.
“The success of this pilot will help determine next steps for a possible nationwide rollout of Bottle Sauce retail sales later this year,” Chick-fil-A said in a news release.
- ‘I’m sweet and I care for others,’ 17-year-old Abby looking for her Forever Family
- Dyess AFB 7th Bomb Wing welcomes new commander
- Wednesday, June 16: Still hot, but a little less humid.
- Meijer LPGA Classic features Olympic hopefuls
- Indicted Texas sheriff alleges Attorney General Ken Paxton overreached his powers