(WJW) – A word of advice when it comes to signing legal documents in the New Year. The East Millinocket Police Department in Maine posted on their Facebook page a word of caution when it comes to abbreviating 2020.
If you sign a document and only put 20 as the year, someone could modify it to include a different year.
According to the department, by writing out 2020 it could potentially save you some trouble down the road.
More tips to keep you protected in 2020 from the Better Business Bureau here.
- No 100’s In This Forecast
- Wake-Up Weather: Nice and mild start to another hot and humid day with storm chances
- TWC adjusts for new rounds of layoffs as Texas’ high unemployment triggers extended benefits
- Bulldogs continue workouts, set goals for the summer
- GOP to block infrastructure bill over climate requirements