(KXAN) — A security breach at DoorDash exposed almost five million people’s personal information.
The company announced the breach on Thursday.
They say it happened back in May. Customers, delivery drivers and merchants who joined before April 2018 are affected.
Information includes names, emails, addresses, phone numbers and the last four digits of some bank accounts. Full bank account numbers were not accessed.
DoorDash says you should reset your password and that they are reaching out to anyone hit by the breach.
- Abilene nonprofit in search of more storage space for closet of medical essentials
- Eagles top Midland Lee; Cougars, Lady Bulldogs claim Southtown Showdown wins
- Alleged white supremacist arrested after ankle monitor puts him at Capitol riot
- Taylor County Jail reports no COVID-19 cases, unsure of when inmates can get vaccines
- Haskell Memorial Hospital overwhelmed with COVID-19 cases, sees 6 deaths in 6 days