(KXAN) — A security breach at DoorDash exposed almost five million people’s personal information.
The company announced the breach on Thursday.
They say it happened back in May. Customers, delivery drivers and merchants who joined before April 2018 are affected.
Information includes names, emails, addresses, phone numbers and the last four digits of some bank accounts. Full bank account numbers were not accessed.
DoorDash says you should reset your password and that they are reaching out to anyone hit by the breach.
- Texas coronavirus cases, hospitalizations continue to soar
- Senate Republicans introduce amendment to prevent ‘packing’ of Supreme Court
- Stimulus stalled: Senate working against ticking clock to try and pass coronavirus relief package
- Cooper defense continues to grow every week
- Eagles see improvement even in district opening loss