(NBC News) – Ford Motor Company has issued a recall of 600,000 midsize sedans.
The 2006 to 2010 Ford Fusion, Mercury Milan and Lincoln MKZ are all subject to the recall.
Ford says a valve in the hydraulic brake control can stick and lead to trouble braking.
The company says there have been 15 reports of crashes related to the problem. Two people were hurt.
Dealers will fix the problem and owners will be notified starting in mid-January.
- DC police seek man suspected of crushing officer in doorway
- Saints’ Brees sees playoff clash with Brady’s Bucs as fate
- Police investigating after some lawmakers claim Capitol tours were given to rioters ahead of breach
- Brief reunion coming for husband, pregnant wife separated between Abilene & Netherlands by COVID-19, visa issues
- KRBC Friday Evening Forecast: Calmer and more seasonal temps stick around for the weekend ahead