(CNN NEWSOURCE) – While you’re holed up avoiding the coronavirus and maybe using your kitchen more, there’s a new product on our radar.
It’s called Blazin’ Hot Ranch Dipping Sauce.
Hidden Valley’s website boasts it’s “so hot it’ll melt your face off in the ranchiest way possible.”
It’s made of buttermilk, habanero pepper, onion and vinegar flavors.
You could try it on chicken wings, tacos, or whatever you want.
It costs about $3.
Blazin’ Hot is the latest in Hidden Valley’s “Blasted Creamy Dipping Sauce” line, rolled out last year.
Others include Zestier Ranch, Bold Buffalo, and Ranch-dipped Pizza.
- Hockey broadcast legend Mike ‘Doc’ Emrick to retire
- We have millions more rapid virus tests, but are results reported?
- List of businesses that will stay closed on Thanksgiving
- Trump: ‘People are tired of hearing Fauci and all these idiots’
- TSA: Over 1 million airline passengers screened Sunday for first time since March