AUSTIN, MN (WCMH) — If you’ve been eagerly awaiting the arrival of pumpkin spice flavored Spam to join the other fall flavors, your wait is finally over.
That’s right: no one may have asked for it, but on Monday, pumpkin spice Spam became available for purchase in Spam’s online store and on Walmart.com.
At a loss for what to pair with the mystery meat? According to CNN, Spam recommends fixing Spam and waffles, sneaking it into a fall vegetable hash and adding it to a cornbread muffin.
Spam’s new flavor is the latest product in companies’ attempts to cash in on the pumpkin spice craze, and surprisingly, it’s not the strangest product to jump on the bandwagon. Oreo, Cheerios, Land-O-Lakes, and Diamond Almonds have all introduced pumpkin spice flavored products and there’s even pumpkin spice-scented dog shampoo, beard oil and deodorant.
- Gifty: New and unusual pandemic-proof games for the holidays
- ‘We can disagree without hating each other’: Candidates for Utah governor appear in joint ad
- Documento: Sospechoso de asesinato arrestado en el condado de Jones acusado de matar a una mujer embarazada, dejando el cuerpo en el congelador
- Netflix previews Chadwick Boseman’s final performance in ‘Ma Rainey’
- Document: Murder suspect arrested in Jones County accused of killing pregnant woman, leaving body in freezer