CARYVILLE, Tenn. (WIVB) — George’s Prepared Foods is recalling more than 6,400 pounds of ready-to-eat pork sausage and turkey sausage patty products that may be contaminated with Salmonella.
The products, which were shipped nationwide, were produced on the following dates:
- April 19
- April 27
- May 7
- May 9
Here are the products being recalled:
- 24.92-oz. packages containing “Great Value Fully Cooked Original Pork Sausage Patties” with use by date of 10/16/19 and lot code 1091971894.
- 24.92-oz. packages containing “Great Value Fully Cooked Original Breakfast Turkey Patties” with use by date of 10/24/19 and lot code 1171971897.
- 35.6-oz. packages containing “Family Size Great Value Fully Cooked Original Pork Sausage Patties” with use by date of 11/03/19 and lot code 1271972894 or use by date 11/05/19 and lot code 1291972894.
An establishment number of “EST. M2206T” or “P-2260T” is printed on the packaging.
- East Texas school district disputing claims after student told she couldn’t walk because of hair
- Mugshots released of all 4 officers charged in George Floyd’s death
- Howard Payne receiver Jake Parker took the long road to becoming a Yellowjacket
- AISD prepares for athletes to return for strength and conditioning
- Don’t throw it out: What to do if you trashed your stimulus debit card