(WIVB) – A classic candy is making a comeback.
Necco Wafers are headed back to store shelves.
On Thursday, the Spangler Candy Company announced that the flavored discs will return. Spangler purchased the brand two years ago and has been working on its return. They should be in major drug stores across the nation by June.
Necco Wafers were created in 1847.
- Sunday Evening Forecast: Starting Off March Cool and Breezy.
- Second woman accuses Governor Cuomo of sexual harassment
- First US J&J vaccine doses shipping Sunday night
- Trump speaks at CPAC in first post-White House appearance
- Golden Globes’ pandemic changes: Winners to accept awards from home in live broadcast