ABILENE, Texas (Press Release) – Dollar General’s newest store at 4333 N. 10th St. in Abilene is now open! In its new location, Dollar General will offer area residents a convenient new place to shop for everyday essentials at low prices.
Dollar General will celebrate the store’s official grand opening on Saturday, March 14 at 8 a.m. with free prizes and special deals. Additionally, the first 50 adult shoppers at the store will receive a $10 Dollar General gift card and the first 200 shoppers will receive a Dollar General tote bag with complimentary product samples, among other giveaways.
“Dollar General is committed to delivering a pleasant shopping experience that includes a convenient location, a wide assortment of merchandise and great prices on quality products,” said Dan Nieser, Dollar General’s senior vice president of real estate and store development. “We hope our area customers will enjoy shopping at Dollar General’s new location.”
Traditional Dollar General stores employ approximately six to 10 people, depending on the need. Anyone interested in joining the organization may apply for available positions online at www.dollargeneral.com/careers.
- What lies ahead for the impeachment process against Trump?
- Officials closing Texas Capitol ahead of Inauguration Day amid planned protests
- Telemundo Abilínea – 15 de enero, 2021
- DC takes ‘aggressive posture’ on security ahead of Inauguration Day
- ‘We want to sound the alarm:’ CDC warns more infectious COVID strain may become dominant in US