It’s an unusual collaboration that’s hitting the streets.
Nike and Ben & Jerry’s teamed up to create this shoe, called the Chunky Dunky.
It’s inspired by the design on pints of Ben & Jerry’s Chunky Monkey ice cream.
The suggested retail price is $100.
It went on sale at select Nike stores over the weekend and globally on Nike’s app and website Tuesdy.
It’s already sold out online, with reports of some people trying to re-sell them online for more than $1,000.
Would you buy these limited edition shoes?
- Trooper buys car seat for woman’s son after giving her 3 tickets
- Man killed at East Texas ‘party event;’ officer injured making arrest
- Second stimulus checks: Here’s how Biden might try to boost the economy
- Workers worldwide hold ‘Make Amazon Pay’ protests on Black Friday
- United Way of Abilene brings back Winter Lightfest, brightening up 2020