It’s an unusual collaboration that’s hitting the streets.
Nike and Ben & Jerry’s teamed up to create this shoe, called the Chunky Dunky.
It’s inspired by the design on pints of Ben & Jerry’s Chunky Monkey ice cream.
The suggested retail price is $100.
It went on sale at select Nike stores over the weekend and globally on Nike’s app and website Tuesdy.
It’s already sold out online, with reports of some people trying to re-sell them online for more than $1,000.
Would you buy these limited edition shoes?
- Indicted: Three suspects accused of stealing information to cash forged checks arrested in Abilene
- Japanese amusement park asks riders to ‘scream inside your heart’
- Big Country Politics: Catching up with Congressman Jodey Arrington
- Random citizens cover up racist graffiti painted on Abilene business
- Protecting Against Predators: Dangers of social media apps