(KRON) – National Bundt Day is Friday, Nov. 15.
To celebrate, Nothing Bundt Cakes will be hosting a giveaway of its Confetti Bundtlets at all of its bakeries nationwide.
That’s right – free Bundtlets and no purchase necessary!
All you have to do is visit your local Nothing Bundt Cakes bakery at 11:15 a.m. local time to get your mini bundt cake.
Remember it’s only while supplies last – so you may want to head there early!
Even more of a sweet incentive to arrive early – the first 22 people in line will receive free Bundtlets for a year in honor of Nothing Bundt Cakes’ 22nd birthday!
The 22 lucky people will be given a punch card each for 12 free Bundtlets – one per month, and are limited to one per household.
Nothing Bundt Cakes recently celebrates its 300th bakery opening in April.
It was founded in Las Vegas in 1997.
- Tuesday, October 27: Rain chances Wednesday morning as we warm up
- One Good Thing: Wickedly creative pandemic trick-or-treating
- 98 arrested, three missing children found in month-long ‘Operation Double Impact’
- Trump eyes hosting election night party at his DC hotel
- QUIZ: Who can vote in elections — and what documents do you need to take to the ballots?