(WKBN) – GreatCall is recalling emergency call buttons for failing consumers during an emergency.
The company says about 44,300 buttons have been recalled. The product is called the Lively Mobile Plus Emergency Alert Devices.
The product has been sold at Best Buy, Walmart, on Amazon.com and GreatCall.com nationwide.
Consumers should immediately stop using Lively Mobile Plus and contact GreatCall to receive a full refund. The company is contacting all known purchasers directly.
Consumers can contact the company at 800-359-1791, online at GreatCall.com or by email at email@example.com.
- High School principal builds COVID-killing machine
- White House turns on Fauci as Trump minimizes virus spike
- Confederate statue being moved at University of Mississippi
- Trio of Ohio sisters give birth on same day at same hospital
- Community coalition asks AISD Board of trustees to rename schools named after Confederate leaders