(WKBN) – GreatCall is recalling emergency call buttons for failing consumers during an emergency.
The company says about 44,300 buttons have been recalled. The product is called the Lively Mobile Plus Emergency Alert Devices.
The product has been sold at Best Buy, Walmart, on Amazon.com and GreatCall.com nationwide.
Consumers should immediately stop using Lively Mobile Plus and contact GreatCall to receive a full refund. The company is contacting all known purchasers directly.
Consumers can contact the company at 800-359-1791, online at GreatCall.com or by email at email@example.com.
- US agency orders Ford to recall 3 million vehicles over air bags
- WATCH: Lady Gaga sings national anthem at Biden’s inauguration
- Now that he’s out of office, what’s next for Donald Trump?
- Police offer cash rewards for wanted fugitives in Abilene
- Teen whom Biden befriended as fellow stutterer releasing children’s book