(WKBN) – GreatCall is recalling emergency call buttons for failing consumers during an emergency.
The company says about 44,300 buttons have been recalled. The product is called the Lively Mobile Plus Emergency Alert Devices.
The product has been sold at Best Buy, Walmart, on Amazon.com and GreatCall.com nationwide.
Consumers should immediately stop using Lively Mobile Plus and contact GreatCall to receive a full refund. The company is contacting all known purchasers directly.
Consumers can contact the company at 800-359-1791, online at GreatCall.com or by email at email@example.com.
- U.S. Marshals arrest Kentucky murder suspect in Abilene
- Coronavirus deaths are rising again in the US, as feared
- Abilene records earliest snowfall on record, low temperature record set Monday
- With Barrett on Supreme Court, what’s the future of Roe v. Wade and abortion?
- Newsfeed Now: Biden goes on offense in Georgia while President Trump targets Midwest