SHREVEPORT, La. (KTAL) – When it comes to candy, everyone has their favorite.
But according to a new poll, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups are the top-selling Halloween candy this year.
The poll by Monmouth University surveyed over 1,100 people 18 years and older and asked them about their top Halloween treats.
The poll found that 36 percent of those asked said they loved Reese’s Cups. Snickers were second with 19 percent.
Click here for the poll.
- Following COVID-19 regulations during Big Country annual parade of homes
- Poolside Miracle: Parents share ‘miraculous’ revival after son’s near-drowning
- Kohl’s to require customers to wear face coverings starting July 20
- ‘Magic School Bus’ author Joanna Cole dies at age 75
- LIVE: Safety concerns persist as IOC says Olympics without fans ‘something we don’t want’