SHREVEPORT, La. (KTAL) – When it comes to candy, everyone has their favorite.
But according to a new poll, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups are the top-selling Halloween candy this year.
The poll by Monmouth University surveyed over 1,100 people 18 years and older and asked them about their top Halloween treats.
The poll found that 36 percent of those asked said they loved Reese’s Cups. Snickers were second with 19 percent.
Click here for the poll.
- Trump rule may mean 1 million kids lose automatic free lunch
- 1,700 wreaths needed for Wreaths Across America
- Search warrant executed at Ezekiel Elliott’s father’s home after Serval cat shot, killed
- VIDEO: oficial de APD captado en cámara deteniendo el tráfico ayudando a un adulto mayor a cruzar la calle
- HSU picked 2nd, HPU picked 3rd, and McMurry picked 5th in Women’s ASC West