(CNN) — If you have smoked salmon in your refrigerator you may want to throw it away.
Mill Stream Corp. is voluntarily recalling cold smoked salmon for fear of possible botulism.
That form of food poisoning can cause general weakness, double vision, dizziness, and abdominal distention. In some cases, it can also be fatal.
The potentially tainted products were sold from March through September of this year in sealed packages.
Officials say no related illnesses have been reported thus far.
Among the states affected: Texas, Connecticut, Georgia, Illinois, Maine, Ohio, and Virginia.
For more information about the recall click here or call 207-266-0621.
- Thursday, November 14, 2019: Unseasonably cool and sunny day
- Wake-Up Weather: Another cold start turns into a cool and sunny afternoon
- Garth Brooks wins CMA’s Entertainer of the Year
- Wylie High School students bring ‘Shrek the Musical’ to the stage
- Bishop who investigated sex abuse accused of sex abuse