(CNN) — If you have smoked salmon in your refrigerator you may want to throw it away.
Mill Stream Corp. is voluntarily recalling cold smoked salmon for fear of possible botulism.
That form of food poisoning can cause general weakness, double vision, dizziness, and abdominal distention. In some cases, it can also be fatal.
The potentially tainted products were sold from March through September of this year in sealed packages.
Officials say no related illnesses have been reported thus far.
Among the states affected: Texas, Connecticut, Georgia, Illinois, Maine, Ohio, and Virginia.
For more information about the recall click here or call 207-266-0621.
- Eula defeats Westbrook, moves to State Semifinals
- ACU men and women sweep UIW in season finale
- Poet Amanda Gorman said she was targeted by security guard: ‘One day an icon, the next a threat’
- Senate approves President Biden’s COVID-19 relief plan, headed back to House for final approval
- Spring break canceled across the country for thousands of college students