(CNN) — If you have smoked salmon in your refrigerator you may want to throw it away.
Mill Stream Corp. is voluntarily recalling cold smoked salmon for fear of possible botulism.
That form of food poisoning can cause general weakness, double vision, dizziness, and abdominal distention. In some cases, it can also be fatal.
The potentially tainted products were sold from March through September of this year in sealed packages.
Officials say no related illnesses have been reported thus far.
Among the states affected: Texas, Connecticut, Georgia, Illinois, Maine, Ohio, and Virginia.
For more information about the recall click here or call 207-266-0621.
- Cancer, coronavirus are a dangerous mix, new studies find
- Mayor: All Abilene nursing home COVID-19 tests to be completed by Friday
- Former nurse awarded Volunteer of the Year from Holland Medical High School
- Cooper High School senior becomes first-generation graduate
- Pelosi on George Floyd death: ‘We saw a murder’