(CNN) — Starting Thursday, Taco Bell is updating its menu with a reimagination of a crowd favorite.
The fast-food chain calls this new addition– “the Triplelupa.”
It’s a play on Taco Bell’s current chalupa.
Actually, it’s three mini chalupas combined into one product. Each section has a different flavor.
You can choose between nacho cheese, cheesy chipotle, or chipotle.
To grab one, just pull.
Taco Bell says it made the “Triplelupa” to easily tear apart.
The new chalupa will cost around $3.50-cents plus tax.
It is expected to hit Taco Bells nationwide on March 12, but only for a limited time.
- What COVID-era travel changes are likely here to stay?
- Apple’s AirTag tracker will probably help you find your stuff, but there are privacy concerns when it comes to people
- What is Dogecoin and why is Elon Musk associated with it?
- China says most rocket debris burned up during reentry
- Single-family homes increase in price by $36,000 due to lumber shortage: study