(CNN) — Starting Thursday, Taco Bell is updating its menu with a reimagination of a crowd favorite.
The fast-food chain calls this new addition– “the Triplelupa.”
It’s a play on Taco Bell’s current chalupa.
Actually, it’s three mini chalupas combined into one product. Each section has a different flavor.
You can choose between nacho cheese, cheesy chipotle, or chipotle.
To grab one, just pull.
Taco Bell says it made the “Triplelupa” to easily tear apart.
The new chalupa will cost around $3.50-cents plus tax.
It is expected to hit Taco Bells nationwide on March 12, but only for a limited time.
- Back to school: Lawmakers debate safest options for students, teachers as schools prepare to reopen
- Young Indians expect big things in 2020
- Morton leads Eastland into 2020 season
- Comanche brings experience and high hopes into 2020
- Abilene City Council to discuss taking control from governor, deciding which businesses stay open