(CNN) — Starting Thursday, Taco Bell is updating its menu with a reimagination of a crowd favorite.
The fast-food chain calls this new addition– “the Triplelupa.”
It’s a play on Taco Bell’s current chalupa.
Actually, it’s three mini chalupas combined into one product. Each section has a different flavor.
You can choose between nacho cheese, cheesy chipotle, or chipotle.
To grab one, just pull.
Taco Bell says it made the “Triplelupa” to easily tear apart.
The new chalupa will cost around $3.50-cents plus tax.
It is expected to hit Taco Bells nationwide on March 12, but only for a limited time.
- Conservatives urge GOP to dig in on border talks
- Former Olympian sentenced for crashing plane in YouTube publicity stunt
- Abilene neighbors protest new construction on Buffalo Gap Road adding ‘traffic, noise pollution’
- Wisconsin pro-Trump ‘fake electors’ settle lawsuit over false 2020 filings
- Bedbug hoax targeting foreign visitors to Greece, officials say