(NEXSTAR) – Taco Bell is revamping its dollar menu in 2020.
Tuesday the Mexican fast-food chain announced it will be adding 21-new offerings to its dollar menu next year.
Double-stacked tacos will kick it off.
They are available in three flavors: Nacho Crunch, Chipotle Cheddar, and Reaper Ranch.
The double-stacked tacos go on sale for one buck and for a limited time starting on Dec. 26.
- Caso Breonna Taylor: Un policía recibe cargos por su muerte
- Taylor Co. elections office receiving thousands of mail-in ballot requests
- Football tickets on sale for Wylie, Cooper, & Abilene High
- 2 officers shot in Louisville during protests, expected to recover
- Homenaje a la magistrada Ruth Bader Ginsburg