DETROIT (AP) — Toyota is recalling nearly 700,000 vehicles in the U.S. because the fuel pumps can fail and cause engines to stall.
That can increase the risk of a crash.
The recall covers certain 2018 and 2019:
- Lexus LS 500
- LC 500
- RC 350
- RC 300
- GS 350
- IS 300
- ES 350
- LX 570
- GX 460
- RX 350 models.
Also included are certain 2018 and 2019 Toyota 4Runner, Camry, Highlander, Land Cruiser, Sequoia, Sienna, Tacoma, and Tundra models.
Some 2019 models also are affected including the Avalon and Corolla.
Toyota is still developing repairs. Owners will be notified by mail in mid-March.
- California pair charged with hate crime for vandalizing Black Lives Matter mural
- International student worried as ICE threatens to boot students with online-only university courses
- Coronavirus negatively impacting Taylor Co. budget
- DPS identifies 24-year-old woman killed in Sweetwater crash on Monday
- Cisco handyman lends helping hand anywhere he can