(KFSM/CNN) – September is National Baby Safety Month.
Walmart is using the opportunity to collect old car seats starting Monday, Sept. 16.
Customers can trade in the car seat their child has outgrown for a $30 Walmart gift card.
The superstore is partnering with recycling business Terracycle to help keep car seats out of landfills.
There’s a two car seat trade-in limit per household.
For a list of participating locations, click here.
The event goes through Sept. 30.
- City of Brownwood announces possible mixed-use event space
- Trump administration rolls out plan to prevent suicide among veterans
- Crews battling grass fire in Coleman Co.
- Citizenship question on the 2020 Census could keep Hispanics away, hurt states’ federal dollars
- Scott and House Democrats introduce ‘College Affordability Act’