(CNN) – Will Smith is heading back to his “Fresh Prince” roots with the threads to match.
The actor is getting into the world of athleisure with a new clothing and accessory line called Bel Air Athletics, inspired by his 90s sitcom, “The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.”
The 26-piece limited collection is a nod to Bel Air Academy, the prep school his character went to on the show.
The collection includes everything from t-shirts to socks and hats, even tracksuits.
Bel Air Athletics will be available on smith’s online shop through Oct. 14.
- Cooper prepared to compete once again in 2020
- AHS finds positive takeaways from scrimmage with Wylie
- Cooper looks ready to go following scrimmage
- AHS preparing for start of the season
- President Trump sets date to announce SCOTUS pick as GOP locks in votes needed to confirm nominee