(CNN) – The “largest Starbucks in the world” opened Friday in Chicago.
The building is five stories and sits along the city’s famous Magnificent Mile.
Starbucks is calling the shop-slash-tourist attraction a “roastery,” where customers can check out different stages of the brewing process and explore the world of coffee.
The Chicago roastery employs 200 people and also features specialty foods and cocktails.
It is also the only Starbucks location, outside of Milan, to sell liquid nitrogen gelato, which is designed to be eaten with coffee.
- Software to simplify COVID-19 vaccine enrollment now online in Abilene
- ACU tops New Mexico State in series opener
- Boys and Girls High School Playoff Basketball Scores
- ‘In it for the long haul,’ Biden says in response to Texas visit to learn about storm recovery
- Oath Keeper charged in Capitol riot renounces group, but judge says she’s too dangerous for release