ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) - Crews from the Abilene Fire Department (AFD) responded to a house fire in north Abilene Friday evening, with smoke being visible from miles away.
Firefighters arrived to the scene in the 2300 block of North Mockingbird Lane around 7:00 p.m. Smoke and flames could be seen from the outside of the structure.
Smoke damage was visible around windows of the house. Firefighter could be seen tearing out windows of the home.
The house was occupied by a family of four, which safely made it outside. No injuries were reported.
One neighboring home sustained minor damage, according to AFD. The cause of the fire was determined to be faulty electrical wiring.
Flooding has closed the Abilene State Park and certain roads in…
The City of Abilene has seen more than 10 inches of rain since…
WINTERS, Texas (KTAB) - It's what Fran Kidwell,…