BROWNWOOD, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — A family member of an employee at a Brownwood nursing home who was infected with COVID-19 has died from the virus.
The Brownwood/Brown County Health Department says a woman in her 80s, whose family member tested positive and was an employee at the nursing home where most of the county’s cases have been reported, died Thursday.
The county has now had 8 people die from the virus, all of whom are connected to the nursing home.
The total number of COVID-199 cases for the county remains at 55.
- Lawmakers divided on president’s comments on protesters
- Two brothers, 6 and 7, die in crash after taking grandparents’ Buick out for ride
- La policía pide a los residentes cercanos que evacuen tras la explosión en la planta de gas en Snyder
- Update: ‘All clear’ given after explosion at gas plant in Snyder
- AFD: los 49 bomberos que dieron positivo para COVID-19 se recuperaron