It’s going to be a great week for Star Wars fans, with a new release on Star Wars Day – May the Fourth.
The holiday is a pun on the phrase ‘May the force be with you’ and was started by fans.
Large events and parties will likely be limited this year due to the pandemic, but don’t worry.
Disney+ is marking the day by launching a new eight-part docuseries called ‘Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian.’
It’s a behind-the-scenes look at how the popular ‘Mandalorian’ series was created, including interviews and never-before-seen footage.
May the Fourth also marks the final episode of Clone Wars, also on Disney+, marking the end of that series after it was brought back for a surprise seventh season on the streaming service.
- Russia and Iran made ‘desperate attempts’ to interfere with election, US officials say
- Jim Ned’s Hunter Cooley is the Abilene Teachers Federal Credit Union Coach of the Week
- Haskell’s Brendle finds another family on the Indians football team
- Dorrel and Wildcats excited to return to game action
- Wylie High School class shows aspiring teachers ins and outs of career