Space heater causes house fire in north Abilene

Main News
Space heater causes fire in north Abilene

ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – A space heater causes a home in north Abilene to go up in flames.

The call came in at 7am this morning when smoke and fire could be seen coming from the home on the 1900 block of Vogel Street.

The Abilene Fire Department stated in a press release, the home sustained moderate damage with an estimated cost of $10,000.

According to AFD, the fire was quickly put out and there are no reports of injuries.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss

Big Country Immigration

More Big Country Immigration

KRBC News

Trending stories