FRISCO, Texas (AP) — Officials in suburban Dallas say a man who recently traveled to California has received a presumptive positive test for the new coronavirus.
Collin County officials said in a statement that the Frisco man was in his late 30s and was in stable condition at home.
Meanwhile, Rice University in Houston has canceled in-person classes this week after a Rice employee tested positive for the virus last week.
A dozen cases have been previously identified around Houston, all of which have been related to travelers on a recent Egyptian cruise.
- Bridge over Catclaw Creek on North 18th closed for foreseeable future
- Biden administration asks Congress to pass COVID-19 relief bill
- KRBC Thursday Evening Forecast: Brief break from rain tomorrow with more rain possible this weekend
- Brown Co. reports 32 new COVID-19 cases, 97th death
- Border wall construction goes on in spite of Biden mandate to stop it