Harker Heights, Texas — One man has been arrested for the murder of a Fort Hood soldier found in May.
Brandon Michael Olivares, 28, was charged with murder and arrested on Aug. 5, after the body of 27-year-old Brandon Scott Rosecrans was discovered in the 2100 block of Fuller Lane in Harker Heights on May 18.
An investigation into the murder revealed that Rosecrans and Olivares were traveling together in
the victim’s vehicle before Olivares discharged a firearm at Rosecrans, who was
removed from the vehicle and left in the area adjacent to the roadway in the 2100 block of Fuller
Rosecrans’s vehicle was later found burning the same night. The investigation into that incident is still ongoing.
- Abilene ISD Homeless Student Ministry in need of volunteers
- Cisco “D” leading Loboes through tough schedule
- Michelob Ultra looking to pay ‘chief exploration officer’ $50K to visit national parks
- Native American ancestral remains, artifacts returned to U.S. soil
- Ex-Pence adviser says Trump bungled virus; she’s for Biden