ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — A man is in stable condition after being stabbed at a home in South Abilene Thursday night.
A large police presence responded to the call shortly after 7 p.m. Thursday near South 14th and Butternut, where a woman reportedly stabbed her boyfriend multiple times.
He was taken to a nearby hospital, where he is in stable condition.
No identities have been released.
- Big Country farmer growing sunflowers after struggling during cotton season
- Texas coronavirus cases, hospitalizations continue to soar
- Senate Republicans introduce amendment to prevent ‘packing’ of Supreme Court
- Stimulus stalled: Senate working against ticking clock to try and pass coronavirus relief package
- Cooper defense continues to grow every week