ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — A 38-year-old man was arrested Sunday for continuous sexual abuse of a child, a first-degree felony.
According to court documents, Eric James Moreno is accused of inappropriately touching a girl from the time she was 8 until she was 10 years old.
The alleged incidents reportedly occurred from 2012-2014.
Moreno is currently in the Taylor County Jail on a $100,000 bond.
- Newsfeed Now: Officer saves 2-year-old boy; WWII canteen returned to family
- CDC warns Americans to ‘avoid’ trick-or-treating for Halloween
- Caught on Camera: Arkansas officer saves two-year-old boy choking on piece of candy
- Does the coronavirus spread easily among children?
- WWII veteran’s canteen found in St. Louis, makes its way back to Oklahoma