NEW YORK (AP) — Chuck Norris’ manager says the “Walker, Texas Ranger” star was not present at last week’s deadly riot at the U.S. Capitol.
A photo of a man resembling Norris apparently with a member of the mob began trending online. “This is not Chuck Norris,” Norris manager Erik Kritzer told The Associated Press on Tuesday.
“Chuck remains on his range in Texas where he has been with his family,” Kritzer said. He acknowledged that the man photographed looked somewhat like Norris but “Chuck is much more handsome.”
“Walker, Texas Ranger,” in which Norris played karate-kicking lawman Cordell Walker, ran on CBS from 1993 to 2001. In 2016, he announced his support for President Donald Trump.
- 101-year-old Hawaii man celebrates birthday at his favorite gym
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- Officials announce first case of COVID-19 variant in Dallas County
- Texas State Capitol to close Saturday through Inauguration Day due to planned ‘armed protests’
- Mom says she’s been waiting six months for taste, smell to return after COVID. She’s not alone