SOUTHLAKE, Texas (AP) — A Texas megachurch pastor who attended a White House function that has since been labeled a superspreader event held a church service on Sunday and took to the stage without a mask.
Gateway Church Pastor Robert Morris attended the Rose Garden ceremony on Sept. 26 for Judge Amy Coney Barrett, President Donald Trump’s Supreme Court nominee.
A church spokesperson told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram that Morris took a COVID-19 test that came back negative in the last 10 days.
Pictures show Morris didn’t wear a mask at the event.
- Website offering “dream job” paying $2,500 to watch 25 holiday movies in 25 days
- Biden begins nominating cabinet members as Trump continues to fight election results
- Howard Payne University students, professor build hat to kill COVID-19
- Monday, November 23: Warm and windy on Tuesday
- Strange metal objects are being found in the desert