(CNN) — McDonald’s is drawing new battle lines in the fast-food chicken sandwich wars.
The chain is adding fried chicken sandwiches to its breakfast menu.
Starting on Monday, February 3rd customers across the country will be able to get the Chicken McGriddle and McChicken Biscuit sandwiches.
The new offerings put the classic crispy McChicken in between either sweet maple griddle cakes or a buttered biscuit.
Both are available for a limited time only.
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- Officials announce first case of COVID-19 variant in Dallas County
- Texas State Capitol to close Saturday through Inauguration Day due to planned ‘armed protests’
- Mom says she’s been waiting six months for taste, smell to return after COVID. She’s not alone
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass