ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – As many Big Country students are headed back to the classroom Tuesday and Wednesday, another group of students is getting settled in for a new way of learning.
Tuesday was move-in day for all freshmen at Abilene Christian University, and a long line of cars were backed up in the morning as parents and new college students prepare for a new start.
More than 900 freshmen were moving in, many saying they’re excited for this new journey.
School doesn’t officially start until Monday, so this gives these students a little time to get settled on campus before classes begin.
- COVID-19 hospitalizations in Texas continue to rise
- After Supreme Court ruling, what’s next for DACA?
- Convention countdown: How coronavirus is impacting preps for RNC in Florida, DNC in Wisconsin
- Brown Co. reports 18 new COVID-19 cases
- Mixed reactions to enforcing mask mandate across Texas among city officials & law enforcement