ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – The Coleman Fire Department responded to structure fire this morning.
According to a Facebook post from the Coleman Fire Department, units found a vacant two-story building fully involved. Exposure buildings were protected on either side.
“We utilized the 2.5 with 1 1/8 tip to reduce intensity to the Bravo exposure until water supply was established,” said the Coleman Fire Department. “Worked like a charm.”
The Santa Anna Fire Department, Metrocare and Coleman PD assisted on the scene as well.
No injuries were reported.
- Marijuana use rises among adults 65 and older
- State police in Texas issued 1 million licenses to carry firearms in last decade
- Thursday, February 27, 2020: Mild and breezy… Fire weather concerns
- Warming Trend Starts Today
- Wake-Up Weather: Another cold morning… mild and breezy afternoon