ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – The Coleman Fire Department responded to structure fire this morning.
According to a Facebook post from the Coleman Fire Department, units found a vacant two-story building fully involved. Exposure buildings were protected on either side.
“We utilized the 2.5 with 1 1/8 tip to reduce intensity to the Bravo exposure until water supply was established,” said the Coleman Fire Department. “Worked like a charm.”
The Santa Anna Fire Department, Metrocare and Coleman PD assisted on the scene as well.
No injuries were reported.
- Relief for farmers impacted by national disasters now available
- Texas firefighters help rescue 2 entangled bucks
- Trial of cop who killed man in his own home to stay in Dallas
- Silver Star Nation: Gallup; Woods out 2-4 weeks
- Mujer es hospitalizada tras ser atropellada por un automóvil en el estacionamiento de La Popular