(CNN) — It’s time to dig through your closet: It’s National Consignment Day on Monday.
You can find some clothes you no longer wear, gathering dust in your wardrobe, and take them to a consignment shop.
The shop decides what they’re worth, puts them up for sale, and when someone buys them, you both earn a profit.
It’s also a good day to buy some great clothes at a fraction of the cost of brand new at a consignment shop.
You can post to the social media hashtags “national consignment day” and “never throw away.”
The holiday — the first Monday in October each year — was created in 2017 by the real-real, an authenticated luxury consignment store.
- Wednesday Evening Forecast: Sweater Weather In Store for the Big Country.
- Abilene business provides COVID Care Kits to employees
- ACU women whip Howard Payne 99-45 in Teague Center debut
- Defense drowns Bucs as Wildcats win season opener
- Big Country coaches list what they are thankful for on KTAB Coach of the Week