(CNN NEWSOURCE) – Black Friday and Cyber Monday are over, now it’s time to give back and do some good!
December 3 is Giving Tuesday, “a global generosity movement,” all about giving back.
Whether it’s helping others through the gift of your time, donations, goods or your voice.
It’s been around since 2012, an idea that has inspired hundreds of millions of people to “give, collaborate, and celebrate generosity.”
You can participate by helping those in need and giving your time to organizations dear to you.
Think about how you can be of help to your neighbors, near and far.
Take that extra step to be a volunteer.
Check out https://www.givingtuesday.org/ to help you find organizations, events, and ways to give back in your own community.
- 13th annual WesTex connect 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular adjusts to pandemic
- Brett Martin tests positive for coronavirus
- Police: Texas officers fatally shoot man who shot his wife
- Texas reports record number of new COVID-19 cases with 8,258
- 8-year-old boy killed, girl and 2 adults injured in shooting at Alabama mall