ORLANDO (WKMG/CNN) – Some passengers on the iconic Jungle Cruise at Disney World experienced a ride that was a little less than magical on Thursday.
The ride had to be shut down for several hours after one of the boats took on more than a foot of water.
A Disney spokesperson said all the passengers were able to get off the boat safely.
A local fire department spokeswoman told CNN firefighters responded, but no one was hospitalized.
Disney said it worked with the people who were on the boat so that they could enjoy the rest of their day at the park.
- U.S. Senators from Michigan ask Trump administration to ensure automatic stimulus checks for low-income veterans and other groups
- Ohio man builds “lumber jacked gym” after his gym closes due to COVID-19 shutdown
- Tiger at NY Bronx Zoo tests positive for COVID-19
- City of Abilene reports 4 new COVID-19 cases in Taylor County, total now 31
- First responders taking precautions to prevent COVID-19 spreading