SPARTANBURG, S.C. (WSPA) – MagellanTV wants to give someone $2,020 to watch 24 hours of documentaries about great and terrible leaders before the 2020 U.S. Election.
MagellanTV said the winner will get $2,020 in cash, a one-year membership to MagellanTV, 2 three-month memberships for friends and family and “an educated vote.”
The selected person will have to document their experience, thoughts and insights on social media. The company hopes the selected person will help educate other potential voters along the way.
Those interested in applying will need to be at least 18-years-old and a U.S. resident.
Applications must be submitted by October 5. Click here for more information and to apply.
- Grandma dubbed ‘Zoom Karen’ goes viral after interrupting virtual class to blast BLM, Obama
- Trump’s pick to lead Homeland Security pressed on origins of family-separation policy
- Taylor Co. reports 5 new COVID-19 cases, 4 recoveries
- NFL legend Joe Montana stops home intruder who tried to kidnap his grandchild
- Pregnant woman struck, killed by gunfire during argument with boyfriend, police say