MISSOULA, Mont. (WFLA/CNN) – A man who went a decade and a half without a haircut recently sat down in the barber’s chair for a very special reason.
Reynaldo Arroyo, 23, hadn’t gotten his hair cut for 15 years. But he wanted to enlist in the Army as an infantryman.
So he went to the barbershop for a trim – and then some!
Arroyo says he will be donating his hair to “Locks of Love.” The nonprofit organization makes wigs for children experiencing hair loss from medical conditions.
- Pelosi: Trump’s conduct is ‘so much worse’ than Nixon’s
- The world thought a painting was destroyed in WWII. It was hanging in a Connecticut home
- Virginia teacher’s assistant sentenced in sex abuse sting
- Saturday, November 16: A warm Saturday with sunshine; temperatures in 66-69 degrees
- Abilene school gives back to veterans